Discuss game box design and sharing.

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

lclaudius

Post by lclaudius »

I have added a 1856 gamebox to the Confraria Lúdica gameboxes page ( http:/www.confraria-ludica.org/zuntzu.shtml ).
radikal

Re: 1856

Post by radikal »

When adding this to my ZunTsu library, I get the following messages so there's a bit more clean up needed in this ZTB:

game-box.xml, line 20: attribute "front-mask-file" refers to a file that can't be found in the game box arch...
game-box.xml, line 27: attribute "front-mask-file" refers to a file that can't be found in the game box arch...
game-box.xml, line 33: attribute "front-mask-file" refers to a file that can't be found in the game box arch...
game-box.xml, line 40: attribute "front-mask-file" refers to a file that can't be found in the game box arch...
game-box.xml, line 53: attribute "front-mask-file" refers to a file that can't be found in the game box arch...
game-box.xml, line 59: attribute "front-mask-file" refers to a file that can't be found in the game box arch...
game-box.xml, line 66: attribute "front-mask-file" refers to a file that can't be found in the game box arch...
tiles 1a mask.PNG: file not referenced in game-box.xml.
tiles 1b mask.PNG: file not referenced in game-box.xml.
tiles 2a mask.PNG: file not referenced in game-box.xml.
tiles 2b mask.PNG: file not referenced in game-box.xml.
tiles 3b mask.PNG: file not referenced in game-box.xml.
tiles 4a mask.PNG: file not referenced in game-box.xml.
tiles 4b mask.PNG: file not referenced in game-box.xml.

The game still loads though. I suggest reconsidering the size of the stock certificates as they're too small to read easily relative to the rest of the game components.
lclaudius

Post by lclaudius »

I'll try to locate the error messages and fix it. As for the certificates, unfortunately, I got the scans from BGG; they're 75 dpi and they didn't scale well when I tried to enlarge them to 150 dpi.
lclaudius

Post by lclaudius »

I think it's fixed now. There was a lowercase/uppercase problem. The corrected file has been uploaded.