Handling Cards When Setting Up A Conflict of Heroes Scenario

General discussion about ZunTzu in English.

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

fatgreta1066

Handling Cards When Setting Up A Conflict of Heroes Scenario

Post by fatgreta1066 »

Hi,

I'm trying to get a save game of the bonus firefights for Conflict of Heroes, set up for starting a game. I have all the counters, maps and all that taken care of. I'm trying to get the deck of cards, face down, onto the map. Is there a way to stack the cards and move them as a stack, as you can with counters? Also, if I'm reading the "creating a game box" section correctly, if I make a save game and rename it with a .zts extension, will that come up when I use the "open scenario" feature? Finally, is there a way to group select counters and cards that are still punched in the counter sheet, then drag them out?

Thanks,

Chris
Hedge-o-Matic

Re: Handling Cards When Setting Up A Conflict of Heroes Scen

Post by Hedge-o-Matic »

Q: Is there a way to stack the cards and move them as a stack, as you can with counters?
A: Yes. Hover over the stack, and hit control. Trace over to the bottom-most card. click-drag the entire deck.

Q: If I make a save game and rename it with a .zts extension, will that come up when I use the "open scenario" feature?
A: Yes. You can also save it as Standard.zts, and it will open by default.

Q: Is there a way to group select counters and cards that are still punched in the counter sheet, then drag them out?
A: Not in the current build, but multiple selection is on the roadmap, and this may allow multiple-dragging from the punchsheets. Only Jerome would know for sure, though.

Hope this helps!
fatgreta1066

Post by fatgreta1066 »

Hedge-o-Matic wrote:Q: Is there a way to stack the cards and move them as a stack, as you can with counters?
A: Yes. Hover over the stack, and hit control. Trace over to the bottom-most card. click-drag the entire deck.

Q: If I make a save game and rename it with a .zts extension, will that come up when I use the "open scenario" feature?
A: Yes. You can also save it as Standard.zts, and it will open by default.

Q: Is there a way to group select counters and cards that are still punched in the counter sheet, then drag them out?
A: Not in the current build, but multiple selection is on the roadmap, and this may allow multiple-dragging from the punchsheets. Only Jerome would know for sure, though.

Hope this helps!
Yes, this is a big help, thanks for such a fast reply.

Chris
fatgreta1066

Post by fatgreta1066 »

Hedge-o-Matic wrote:Q: Is there a way to stack the cards and move them as a stack, as you can with counters?
Just a follow up, in case anyone reads this. I was a bit confused about what Hedge-o meant by "trace over the bottom card." I tried to do the typical "control - drag a box" to select. This wasn't quite it. Once I hit control while hovering over the stack, if I simply clicked on the bottom most card and dragged it, that moved the stack. If I moved the cursor off of the card trying to do the above mentioned "control - drag a box" thing, it didn't work. I'm just posting this for those, like me, who are mediocre-ly computer literate, and have a hard time getting a train of thought out of our heads. Again, thanks for replying so quickly.

Chris
radikal

Post by radikal »

fatgreta1066 wrote:
Hedge-o-Matic wrote: Trace over to the bottom-most card.
I was a bit confused about what Hedge-o meant by "trace over the bottom card."
I would describe it as 'hover over the bottom card' and then left-click-drag that card which will drag the entire deck.

I would have interpreted 'trace over' to also been 'drag a selection box' so you're more computer literate than you know!