ZunTzu not installing on Windows 10

Do you need help installing or using ZunTzu? Would you like to report a bug?

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

macca2509

ZunTzu not installing on Windows 10

Post by macca2509 »

Hi, have not been able to install ZunTzu since moving over to Windows 10.
Can anyone help

Thanks
Mark
Chobham_1980

Re: ZunTzu not installing on Windows 10

Post by Chobham_1980 »

macca2509 wrote:Hi, have not been able to install ZunTzu since moving over to Windows 10.
Can anyone help

Thanks

Hi Mark - -Welcome to the ZT forums!

There shouldn't be any issues if you are using MicroSoft Edge or an older MS Browser.

I recently, purchased a full Win 10 64X computer and it installed fine - but there were a few extra windows which masked the download affirmation.

Please see this thread: http://www.zuntzu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8000

If further need is necessary - - count on us on this forum! Reply as needed, I'll review the forums each day for a few weeks for your response! Or send me a PM . . . . a 'trick' is available :D

Regards and Happy Gaming - - - Rich
macca2509

Post by macca2509 »

Chobham_1980 wrote:
macca2509 wrote:Hi, have not been able to install ZunTzu since moving over to Windows 10.
Can anyone help

Thanks

Hi Mark - -Welcome to the ZT forums!

There shouldn't be any issues if you are using MicroSoft Edge or an older MS Browser.

I recently, purchased a full Win 10 64X computer and it installed fine - but there were a few extra windows which masked the download affirmation.

Please see this thread: http://www.zuntzu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8000

If further need is necessary - - count on us on this forum! Reply as needed, I'll review the forums each day for a few weeks for your response! Or send me a PM . . . . a 'trick' is available :D

Regards and Happy Gaming - - - Rich
Hi Rich, I tried with Microsoft Edge as default but just brings up a blank web page. Then tried IE but got a application wont start message. Have save the message details in notepad but not sure if its possible to attach to this message.
Mark
Chobham_1980

Notepad Message

Post by Chobham_1980 »

Hi Mark,

Take a look at your PM page here on ZT Forums. On the left pane is the link!

No worries all will be working soon!

Regards, Rich :)
MikeFletcher

Post by MikeFletcher »

It seems that some users are having trouble with installing ZunTzu on Windows 10. This can be a frustrating experience, especially if you were looking forward to using the software. Luckily, there are a few things you can try to resolve this issue. One solution is to check if your Windows 10 activation key is valid and up to date. Since there may be compatibility issues with the pirated version. If you have a pirated version, I advise you to buy a windows activation key reddit. By activating the licensed version, you will have access to all Microsoft products.
Last edited by MikeFletcher on 05 Feb 2023, 18:06, edited 1 time in total.
Chobham_1980A

Post by Chobham_1980A »

Hi Mike!

Please review https://zuntzu.com/files.htm section and locate '004 ZT Core 1.2' - download the file into a new folder . . . Locate the text file named, ZT1.2Instructions . . .

See this post viewtopic.php?t=8000 for more install messages . . .

Win 10 should download ZT1.3, have you tried to search for ZunZtu? It might be loaded but need to make a "shortcut."

Let me know what happens!

Regards, Rich
Chobham_1980A

Post by Chobham_1980A »

Hi ZT Folk (macca2509 & Mark?)!

What has happened? Did the "004-ZT Core 1.2" work for both situations?

The reason we uploaded "004 ZT Core 1.2" onto the https://zuntzu.com/files.htm is to support older computer systems. Has this file helped?

Information is critical in understanding what is happening(?). Please reply on this thread - ZT needs more information to resolve these issues :mrgreen:

Regards, Rich