Installing game boxes into library

Do you need help installing or using ZunTzu? Would you like to report a bug?

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

Mark

Installing game boxes into library

Post by Mark »

I need help loading game boxes into the library. I don't know how my girlfriend loaded conflict of heroes into the library but I'm not able to load any other gameboxes. I download the game box off the zun tzu site and save it to a document folder but when I try to add it through the browse library site the file does not show. By the way I'm up for playing CoH with anybody over the holidays, I own the game and am eager to try it on line. I know this may seem trivial to everyone but I'm a little weak on computer skills.
GJK

Post by GJK »

I never use the game library thing - I just double-click on whatever gamebox it is that I want to play and since ZunTzu is associated with .ztb extension, it launches and then loads the appropriate gamebox automatically.
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer
Hedge-o-Matic

Post by Hedge-o-Matic »

Did you make certain that the .ztb file isn't in another folder, that may be zipped or compressed in some other way?
Mark

Post by Mark »

Thank you for the reply. It has been a while since I tried downloading gameboxes. I think I will try again in the near future. This site looks amazing but unfortunately I lack computer skills to get myself up and running.
Pokke

Post by Pokke »

Mark wrote: unfortunately I lack computer skills to get myself up and running.
Oh dear?! Explain your problems here, maybe we can help? I think that off all online boardgaming software ZunTzu is really the most intuitive to use.