Feature Requests...

General discussion about ZunTzu in English.

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

morval

Feature Requests...

Post by morval »

This is just a suggestion, I realize I'm new around here. :)

You might want to create a subforum for just feature requests. That way when people want to look at what others are thinking of and make sure their ideas haven't been already written up they could see all the requests in one area.

Also a sticky in the "Feature Requests" area that lists all the current working features, features you are planning on implementing, etc. (similar to one of your posts I read).

Another subforum could be Documentation. In here could be all the threads that explain how to do things, but haven't been put into the official documentation yet. It is hard looking through all the threads to find out how certain things work.

Is there anyone currently helping put some upto date documentation together? If not then I might be willing to start an initiative in that area, but I've got to learn the ropes first. :)

Also if there isn't someone already you might want to assign someone as a moderator here. They could keep the Feature Requests sticky up to date, etc.

Keep up the good work!

Morval
radikal

Re: Feature Requests...

Post by radikal »

See the Sticky Roadmap post for a list of current and future features Jerome has committed to as well as numerous suggestions posted as replies in that thread. As Jerome finds an idea a good fit, he revises the first post in that thread to reflect the revised roadmap.
morval

Post by morval »

radikal wrote:See the Sticky Roadmap post for a list of current and future features Jerome has committed to as well as numerous suggestions posted as replies in that thread. As Jerome finds an idea a good fit, he revises the first post in that thread to reflect the revised roadmap.
Yup, know all about that, just thought a seprate section for Feature Requests might be a good idea. The sticky would go there.

Morval
Jerome
Site Admin

Post by Jerome »

morval wrote:just thought a seprate section for Feature Requests might be a good idea.
I'm not comfortable with the Feature Requests thread. That would make some people think that the roadmap is defined collegially, which is not the case.

That being said, feedback - positive or negative - is appreciated. I value your ideas. :)
Jerome, ZunTzu developer.