Bug?

Do you need help installing or using ZunTzu? Would you like to report a bug?

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

morval

Bug?

Post by morval »

First off, awesome program as everyone else says!

I'm just putting it through its paces and decided to test a Gamebox out. I ran Zombies.

Not sure if this is a bug, its intended, just my computer, or me?

Its easy to replicate though.

Put a figure or anything on the first tile (town square). It gets put by default into the bottom-left corner I think.

Then move it lets say to the top-right corner. Then move it a 2nd time lets say to the top-left corner. The tile starts to blink. After you let go it automatically moves to the bootom-left corner.

Looks like if you move the counter more than half the width of the counter then the tile starts to blink. If you move the counter in smaller movements then this never happens. Also if you move the counter off of the tile in to the black area then this doesn't happen. It also seems to happen on new tiles that you put out also.

Thanks,

Morval
radikal

Re: Bug?

Post by radikal »

morval wrote: Put a figure or anything on the first tile (town square). It gets put by default into the bottom-left corner I think.
Morval
As the figure and tile are both of the same type (card or counter), they will automtically stack when placed on each other.

There are a few ways to address this:
1. In the bottom right corner of the ZunTsu window you need to select the Stacking icon so that it has an 'X' showing. This means auto-stacking is turned off. When turned off, the figure will not auto stack and that will stop the flashing and moving of the figures.
2. Gamebox designer changes the tiles to be cards and the figures to be tiles. The figures will always appear on top and won't automatically stack.
3. Gamebox designer changes the tiles to be terrain. Terrain is always underneath everything else. Terrain doesn't move unless you switch to Terrain mode (bottom right corner icons). This would move the problem since this game needs a stack of terrain tiles.

Best answer is to turn off stacking.
morval

Re: Bug?

Post by morval »

radikal wrote:
morval wrote: Put a figure or anything on the first tile (town square). It gets put by default into the bottom-left corner I think.
Morval
As the figure and tile are both of the same type (card or counter), they will automtically stack when placed on each other.

There are a few ways to address this:
1. In the bottom right corner of the ZunTsu window you need to select the Stacking icon so that it has an 'X' showing. This means auto-stacking is turned off. When turned off, the figure will not auto stack and that will stop the flashing and moving of the figures.
2. Gamebox designer changes the tiles to be cards and the figures to be tiles. The figures will always appear on top and won't automatically stack.
3. Gamebox designer changes the tiles to be terrain. Terrain is always underneath everything else. Terrain doesn't move unless you switch to Terrain mode (bottom right corner icons). This would move the problem since this game needs a stack of terrain tiles.

Best answer is to turn off stacking.
Ah of course. I should have realized that! You don't think they are stacking since the map tile is so large and the tokens are smaller so you don't clue in. I think the map tiles need to get changed to cards for sure!

Thanks,

Morval