graphic error...or not

Do you need help installing or using ZunTzu? Would you like to report a bug?

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

fixpix

graphic error...or not

Post by fixpix »

I don't even know what triggered this. It worked fine, but then I wanted to add supply and shadow to some counters and it gave me the following error almost at the end of loading the graphics. I removed the changes (supply and shadow) from the .xml but it still gives the same error. I made no change to the other files so I'm somewhat puzzled by the result.

Content of error message
version 1.2.1.11
os Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
framework 2.0.50727.832
cpu count 2
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at ZunTzu.Visualization.y.c.e()
at ZunTzu.Visualization.y.b(Int64 A_0)
at ZunTzu.b.b(String[] A_0)
Do you guys have any idea what could trigger this?
fixpix

Post by fixpix »

I found something curious
<counter-sheet name="Counters" front-image-file="counters.jpg" front-mask-file="counters-mask.png">
<counter-section rows="1" columns="1"
face-left="0" face-top="0" face-right="175" face-bottom="180" supply="4" />
...bla-bla-bla...
</counter-sheet>
This was the original string. As soon as I replaced counter with card it worked. But why doesn't it work with counter-section?
Jerome
Site Admin

Post by Jerome »

fixpix wrote:This was the original string. As soon as I replaced counter with card it worked. But why doesn't it work with counter-section?
Card sections have face-... attributes whereas counter sections have front-... attributes.

Try the Add button in the game library. It gives you clearer error diagnostics than when you just double-click the game box file.
Jerome, ZunTzu developer.