Cant conect with one of my friends

Do you need help installing or using ZunTzu? Would you like to report a bug?

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

DanTitan76

Cant conect with one of my friends

Post by DanTitan76 »

Hi Guys!

First of all, to congratulate for this platform... its incredible that i can play with lots of people around the world from my house!!!

Second and also important: in our game group (creators of http://zuntzuniacos.blogspot.com/)there is a little problem, we can conect with each other easyly except between Uan and Myself. We have tryed everything that we could do, firewall, antivirus, removing and instaling everything again.

Any idea?

Thanks

Dan
DanTitan76

Post by DanTitan76 »

Ohhhh, the error we get is Timeout....
Beren

Post by Beren »

Page added to favorites ;)... I´m spanish so this is welcome :)
Jerome
Site Admin

Re: Cant conect with one of my friends

Post by Jerome »

DanTitan76 wrote:we can conect with each other easyly except between Uan and Myself. We have tryed everything that we could do, firewall, antivirus, removing and instaling everything again.
Hi Dan!
According to the server logs, I can see that Uan and you were both able to join the same game hosted by a third person.
On the other hand, you couldn't join each other's games. Is that right? (all I can see is IP addresses so I have to guess who is who).

I'm not sure what is wrong, but it must have something to do with how you are connected to the Internet (I'm assuming that you have tried to join with your firewalls deactivated).
Are Uan or yourself behind a router? Or maybe a broadband Internet access box configured as a router?
Do you have the same Internet service provider?
Jerome, ZunTzu developer.
DanTitan76

Re: Cant conect with one of my friends

Post by DanTitan76 »

Jerome wrote:
DanTitan76 wrote:we can conect with each other easyly except between Uan and Myself. We have tryed everything that we could do, firewall, antivirus, removing and instaling everything again.
Hi Dan!
According to the server logs, I can see that Uan and you were both able to join the same game hosted by a third person.
On the other hand, you couldn't join each other's games. Is that right? (all I can see is IP addresses so I have to guess who is who).

I'm not sure what is wrong, but it must have something to do with how you are connected to the Internet (I'm assuming that you have tried to join with your firewalls deactivated).
Are Uan or yourself behind a router? Or maybe a broadband Internet access box configured as a router?
Do you have the same Internet service provider?
Got it at least!!! We both changed everything from the begining and reopened the ports of our routers... Now we can Play! (even more...)

Thanks Jerome!

Dan