Can't install ZunTzu on laptop

Do you need help installing or using ZunTzu? Would you like to report a bug?

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

TedTorgerson

Can't install ZunTzu on laptop

Post by TedTorgerson »

I was trying to intall ZunTzu on my laptop. I have XP with service pack. I get this error message.
version 1.2.1.6
System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'ZunTzu.a' threw an exception. ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: ptr
at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.GetDelegateForFunctionPointer(IntPtr ptr, Type t)
at ZunTzu.a..cctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at ZunTzu.Graphics.Dxtc.a.a(Byte* A_0, Int32 A_1, Int32 A_2, Int32 A_3, Int32 A_4, Int32 A_5, Byte* A_6, Int32 A_7)
at ZunTzu.Graphics.n.a(IntPtr A_0, Int32 A_1, Point A_2, Point A_3, Int32 A_4)
at ZunTzu.Graphics.n.a(IntPtr A_0, Int32 A_1, PixelFormat A_2, Point A_3, Point A_4, Boolean A_5)
at ZunTzu.Graphics.c.h()
at ZunTzu.Visualization.y.v()
at ZunTzu.b.b(String[] A_0)
What do I need to do? Thanks
Jerome
Site Admin

Post by Jerome »

Hi Ted!

You're not the only one to have this problem. A user has reported it can be solved by updating the .NET framework. Just enabling Windows Update is sometimes enough.
If Windows Update is already enabled on your computer, maybe you can try downloading the latest .NET framework from Microsoft.
Jerome, ZunTzu developer.
elcharli

Post by elcharli »

Hi, I've also this problem, I've downloading and installing .NET framework latest version, from Microsoft pages and ZuntZu cannot work fine. The error message it's equal.
Jerome wrote:Hi Ted!

You're not the only one to have this problem. A user has reported it can be solved by updating the .NET framework. Just enabling Windows Update is sometimes enough.
If Windows Update is already enabled on your computer, maybe you can try downloading the latest .NET framework from Microsoft.
elcharli

Post by elcharli »

Hi, I've solution. I've downloading and installing .NET framework 3.5 and Windows Updates, then I restarted computer and after I try installing ZuntZu and all works fine !!!

elcharli wrote:Hi, I've also this problem, I've downloading and installing .NET framework latest version, from Microsoft pages and ZuntZu cannot work fine. The error message it's equal.
Jerome wrote:Hi Ted!

TedTorgerson

Post by TedTorgerson »

Fixed thanks again!
Jerome
Site Admin

Post by Jerome »

There was a bug in ZunTzu affecting some Windows systems.
It is now fixed.
Jerome, ZunTzu developer.