guide complete

Do you need help installing or using ZunTzu? Would you like to report a bug?

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

ChubRock

Post by ChubRock »

Jerome wrote:
ChubRock wrote:I'm guessing this is not using the source code I wrote?
No it is not, ChubRock. I have started all over from my original source code to avoid authorship issues.
Understood. Well, rather than let my project collect dust, would it be ok if I released it to the community?
Jerome
Site Admin

Post by Jerome »

ChubRock wrote:Understood. Well, rather than let my project collect dust, would it be ok if I released it to the community?
It's not what we had agreed upon, ChubRock, but OK, providing my copyright notice is included and no one claims to be the author of what I wrote.
Jerome, ZunTzu developer.
ChubRock

Post by ChubRock »

Jerome wrote:
ChubRock wrote:Understood. Well, rather than let my project collect dust, would it be ok if I released it to the community?
It's not what we had agreed upon, ChubRock, but OK, providing my copyright notice is included and no one claims to be the author of what I wrote.
Well, technically it is what we agreed upon being that I asked for your approval first:
A - NON DISCLOSURE - You will not disclose ZunTzu's technology, documents, source code or passwords to third parties without my approval. Exception: you can do whatever you like with code written exclusively by you.
Either way, I doubt I'll do anything with it considering it will be obsoleted by your tool.
Jerome
Site Admin

Post by Jerome »

You've just disclosed a document ! :lol:
gekkonidae

Post by gekkonidae »

That editor looks great.
I wondered why to write code when you can make an UI and then I find this thread and see that image.

Now I´m really impatient....

...but I won´t hold my breath ;)

Good luck,I wish I knew anything about Silverlight,but I don´t.

I only can make 3d models in Blender,and some painting with Gimp and Inkscape.Just a poor illustrator.
Zuntzu newbie
Jerome
Site Admin

Post by Jerome »

gekkonidae wrote:I only can make 3d models in Blender,and some painting with Gimp and Inkscape.Just a poor illustrator.
Well then, would you have ideas for a new style sheet for this web site? ;-)