Game-box issues

Do you need help installing or using ZunTzu? Would you like to report a bug?

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

Hedge-o-Matic

Game-box issues

Post by Hedge-o-Matic »

Jerome

I've just finished up another Gamebox, but when I try to open it, to create the true startup scenario, it aborts, and sends you an error report (of which I've only inflicted one upon you, since I tried a few times). This is a complete crash of Zun Tzu, not a mere halt to game-box loading.

Is there some way to see what's causing the error?
Jerome
Site Admin

Post by Jerome »

According to the error report, you have a mask image file which width or height doesn't match the width or height of the main image file.
Transparency masks must have the same width and the same height as the images to which they are applied.
Jerome, ZunTzu developer.
Hedge-o-Matic

Post by Hedge-o-Matic »

Jerome wrote:According to the error report, you have a mask image file which width or height doesn't match the width or height of the main image file.
Transparency masks must have the same width and the same height as the images to which they are applied.
I suspected it was something like that, which was why I double-checked my numbers. Must have missed something, though. Knowing exactly what the problem is is certainly a help, though. Thanks! <takes out fine toothed comb>

EDIT: Bah! Found it! Thanks again!