Strange idea, don't know, but...

General discussion about ZunTzu in English.

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

Redcap

Strange idea, don't know, but...

Post by Redcap »

So I was setting up a board and while placing players starting tokens and inventory I realized that it doesn't look like the real board when set up because players sit opposite of each other their cards are upside down in view of their opponents etc. So just a thought, would you ever consider being able to put player orientations. For example there side of the board would be right side up but the other players would look upside down.

This was a really bad explanation, let me know if you need clearification.

Plus a hotseat function would be really cool, being able to have more than one hand on the same computer.
코끼리가 다람쥐를 먹게 하지 마십시오
Jerome
Site Admin

Re: Strange idea, don't know, but...

Post by Jerome »

Redcap wrote:This was a really bad explanation, let me know if you need clearification.
It was crystal clear. I've added an entry to the roadmap: Upside-down point of view.
Redcap wrote:Plus a hotseat function would be really cool, being able to have more than one hand on the same computer.
I'm not sure, but I suppose it could be achieved by having two Windows user accounts and using Fast User Switching to alternate turns.
Jerome, ZunTzu developer.
TGov

Post by TGov »

Man I was just thinking the same thing this morning, that it would be cool to be able to play block war games like Crusader Rex in ZunTzu.
ChubRock

Post by ChubRock »

I was talking to my brother about this yesterday and he had a great idea. He said it would be nice if you could section out the center of the screen, maybe declare a zone or something, and the orientation of that zone would be the same on all screens. Anything outside that zone would be rotated depending on the user, so for example if you have 4 players, it would rotate in 90 degree increments. This would work great for card games where there is a central deck for everyone to draw from but they also have cards laying down in front of them.