Tooltips?

Do you need help installing or using ZunTzu? Would you like to report a bug?

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

rifo

Tooltips?

Post by rifo »

Hi.

Is it possible to insert an attribute into the game-box.xml, in order to show a short description for each counter?

So that when I stop the pointer of the mouse over the counter, a tooltip appears showing the text?

It would be very useful, as a reminder of particular rules of some token in play.

Thank you,
Rifo
Jerome
Site Admin

Post by Jerome »

That feature doesn't exist.
Jerome, ZunTzu developer.
rifo

Post by rifo »

Thank you.

Do you think it will be inserted in your road map, or it is not an interesting feature?
Epaminonda

Post by Epaminonda »

rifo wrote:Thank you.

Do you think it will be inserted in your road map, or it is not an interesting feature?
My 2 cents,
the impression, is that it may result a bit messy, at least with games where there are stackings, as when the mouse would hover a stack, it will trigger both a tooltip and the stack units.
Maybe if this requirement will be implemented, the data, you want to be displayed, should appear on a bar likely on the bottom side of the application (like the status bar of a browser).
Jerome
Site Admin

Post by Jerome »

rifo wrote:Do you think it will be inserted in your road map, or it is not an interesting feature?
It is interesting but as a feature meant to augment an existing game it is a bit out of ZunTzu's current scope which is about playing a game as it is.
Or maybe you meant it as a kind of zoom on the counter's text?
Jerome, ZunTzu developer.
rifo

Post by rifo »

I mean a quick reference for particular rules related to particular counters.

Playing a game full of rules could be made easier with the text of a rule immediately displayed on screen when you point the pointer over a token...