Uninstall and Sound Support

Do you need help installing or using ZunTzu? Would you like to report a bug?

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

ChubRock

Uninstall and Sound Support

Post by ChubRock »

First let me say that this is a great piece of software. I've already created a couple boxes with no problems.

That aside, I'm having a problem. When I first installed the software I didn't have a microphone so I skipped over that install process. Now that I have one I can't get it to work so I thought I would run the setup program but I can't get back to it.

That brings me to my other issue.

How do you uninstall the software? I thought if I uninstalled and re-installed then I could get my microphone working.

Thanks a lot!
ChubRock

Post by ChubRock »

I think I answered both my questions.

For some reason I couldn't find the uninstall option in add/remove programs but I think that is because I'm not the Administrator on the machine. However, that may be because I was looking to uninstall it as an admin. I don't remember if I checked as the user account. I'll report back on that later.

As for the sound, here is how I was able to go back and configure:

Open control panel and then select "Sounds and Audio Devices".
Click on the "Voice" tab.
Select the "Test hardware..." button and that configures your microphone.

Hope that helps someone in the future. :D
ChubRock

Post by ChubRock »

OK, my mistake. ZunTzu does appear in the add/remove programs if I open it up as the user that installed the program. I guess that makes sense. :D
sedjtroll

I can't seem to uninstall

Post by sedjtroll »

I got error messages last night, so I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software. It didn't ork, I tried a few times, via FireFox and via IE... in the end, now the program gives me an "Application can not be started" error, and I can not uninstall it via Add/Remove programs anymore.

Any thoughts on what to do next?

- Seth