Presentation and tutorials in spanish.

General discussion about ZunTzu in English.

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

brackder

Presentation and tutorials in spanish.

Post by brackder »

Hello, Jerome.

First, my apologyes for mi bad english, sorry.
I am a spanish user of your amazing program. (i use overmost for make prototypes for my own games)

For Spanish users, i written tutorials in spanish over the use of Zun Tzu. Can read them in Ezine LUDO MAGAZINE, issue 5 (and more tutorials in development). I have your permission for post the link at the ezine in this forum? I mind they are great aid for spanish users.

For last, a suggesttion: The dice rolled no return at box (resting in board) until clic over.

Thanks for all and greab job!!!
Jerome
Site Admin

Re: Presentation and tutorials in spanish.

Post by Jerome »

brackder wrote:I have your permission for post the link at the ezine in this forum? I mind they are great aid for spanish users.
Yes of course. Excellent idea! :D
brackder wrote:For last, a suggesttion: The dice rolled no return at box (resting in board) until clic over.
Maybe as an option. I'm not sure it would be manageable with a dozen dice on the table.
Why would you like that feature? Is it because it is too difficult to read the previous result when the dice are back in the box?
Jerome, ZunTzu developer.
brackder

Post by brackder »

Yes, is difficult read the dices in games like C&C:Ancients, Battlelore, etc...
But the final idea is arrange de dices like counters, for assign at boards (like a Stefan Feld's ROME). A couple of games use this mechanics: dice rolling and assign the dice rolled in different boards or cards.

EDIT POST: And the posibility of roll differents dices in the same roll (i.e: 2d6+1d10)

The spanish ezine LUDO 5 (with the first part of ZUN TZU tutorial) is downloable here:

http://www.box.net/shared/vo525r03fv

I hope you like the fanzine and the tutorials. In next issues (6 and 7) the parts 2 and 3 (and if you make more updates, more and more... :wink: )

Thanks for your awnser.
Jerome
Site Admin

Post by Jerome »

brackder wrote:I hope you like the fanzine and the tutorials.
Wow!! :shock:
Your magazine is amazing! Totally professional! And the articles are not just pretty, they are interesting too.

Congratulations!

Reading the tutorial for ZunTzu I realize how much implicit information is missing from my own tutorial. And the structure of your article is better too.

I can't wait for part two. :wink:
Jerome
Site Admin

Post by Jerome »

brackder wrote:But the final idea is arrange de dices like counters, for assign at boards
That feature is being investigated for inclusion to the roadmap. It's called "Dockable dice (dice as counters)".
brackder

Post by brackder »

Jerome wrote:
brackder wrote:But the final idea is arrange de dices like counters, for assign at boards
That feature is being investigated for inclusion to the roadmap. It's called "Dockable dice (dice as counters)".
Amazing Roadmap! The Design Tool (Zun Tzu Designer) is unvaluable tool for gamemakers...great idea!!

Here, i post the link to LUDO issue 6, with the second part of Zun Tzu tutorial (two moths next, the three).

http://www.box.net/shared/qegl0wog88
Last edited by brackder on 23 Jan 2008, 23:36, edited 1 time in total.
Edgar

Post by Edgar »

That link doesn't have the magazine. Please, can you post the right one?
brackder

Post by brackder »

Edgar wrote:That link doesn't have the magazine. Please, can you post the right one?
Sorry, the link was broken!

The good one is this:

http://www.box.net/shared/qegl0wog88
Edgar

Post by Edgar »

Good magazine, where could I find the numbers 1-4 and the new ones?
brackder

Post by brackder »

Edgar wrote:Good magazine, where could I find the numbers 1-4 and the new ones?
Thanks!

You can find here:

http://www.labsk.net/index.php?board=86.0