Downloadable Install File?

Do you need help installing or using ZunTzu? Would you like to report a bug?

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

Easy

Downloadable Install File?

Post by Easy »

Is it possible to download a file to install ZunTzu from, rather than requiring IE and the ClickOnce link?

I recently started using ZunTzu to help me playtest a game I am working on, and while this is a great piece of software, I am a bit worried about the possibility of this site being abandoned and the install link disappearing forever. There doesn't seem to have been much dev activity here in a while. I'd love to have an install file I could email to my testers should the site ever shut down.

---

Jerome, thanks for your hard work on this project! The implementation is very well thought out and it has been an effective rapid prototyping tool compared to others that I've used. Took me all of 10 minutes from install to get a gamebox working and I had a complete game up and running in a day. Exactly what I needed.
Heath

Post by Heath »

Yes. Install ZunTzu, then search your computer for these files:

Connect.wma
default.ztb
Disconnect.wma
ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll
library.xml
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.dll
Microsoft.DirectX.DirectPlay.dll
Microsoft.DirectX.DirectSound.dll
Microsoft.DirectX.dll
user.config
ZunTzu.exe
ZunTzu.exe.config
ZunTzu.ico
ZunTzuLib.dll

Place them in a single folder, and uninstall ZunTzu from Add/Remove programs. Now run ZunTzu.exe normally (create your own desktop shortcut, using ZunTzu.ico as an icon). ClickOnce will never be needed again.
Easy

Post by Easy »

Works perfectly, thanks!