Collaborative game box database

General discussion about ZunTzu in English.

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

Jerome
Site Admin

Collaborative game box database

Post by Jerome »

Reference your game boxes in the new game box database.

There are two different ways to make a game box available:
  • by providing a link to the web page hosting the box file
  • or by providing a forum user to whom people interested in the box will send private messages
Jerome, ZunTzu developer.
Redcap

Post by Redcap »

Just posted two classic board games, Chinese Checkers and Janggi; however, the hosting service I am using is ... suboptimal... and will only be around for about a month. Is there a way to make it so that the original poster of the gamebox can go in and edit the gamebox information, I.E. the website where to download the gamebox, any updates, ect...?
코끼리가 다람쥐를 먹게 하지 마십시오
Jerome
Site Admin

Post by Jerome »

Redcap wrote:Is there a way to make it so that the original poster of the gamebox can go in and edit the gamebox information
Not at the moment. Just add the game box all over again and send me a message to delete the old reference.
By the way, thanks for your classic games! :wink: Do you mind if I rename the boxes "Chinese Checkers" and "Janggi"? They will be easier to locate.
Redcap

Post by Redcap »

Jerome wrote:
Redcap wrote:Is there a way to make it so that the original poster of the gamebox can go in and edit the gamebox information
Not at the moment. Just add the game box all over again and send me a message to delete the old reference.
By the way, thanks for your classic games! :wink: Do you mind if I rename the boxes "Chinese Checkers" and "Janggi"? They will be easier to locate.
Of course feel free to rename it whatever you want, also I have been busy as of late but have chess, checkers, and mancala on their way as well.
코끼리가 다람쥐를 먹게 하지 마십시오
Jerome
Site Admin

Post by Jerome »

Great! :D
Don't stop! :wink: