Counter stacking

General discussion about ZunTzu in English.

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

GJK

Counter stacking

Post by GJK »

Jerome, this question came up from a player after testing out a new module that I've made - I told him that I would post the question here as a suggestion as I don't believe that there is a way at this point:
Also, is it possible to stack counters in the other direction, from top-left to bottom-right instead of from top-right to bottom-left, and/or change the default stacking increment? That would make it much easier to keep track of how many steps each unit has.
In this particular game, the counters have a step value in the upper right hand corner, so if the counters had the stack leaning to the left (vs the right) then those numbers would be visible at all times without having to go to the stack inspector or doing a mouse-over.
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer
Jerome
Site Admin

Re: Counter stacking

Post by Jerome »

GJK wrote:In this particular game, the counters have a step value in the upper right hand corner, so if the counters had the stack leaning to the left (vs the right) then those numbers would be visible at all times without having to go to the stack inspector or doing a mouse-over.
That would be a nice feature. I will add it to my roadmap.
Jerome, ZunTzu developer.
GJK

Post by GJK »

Thanks Jerome!

On a related note - do you have a list of changes that you're working on for the next release? Give us a teaser! :)
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer
Jerome
Site Admin

Post by Jerome »

I will post the roadmap of ZunTzu on this forum very soon.
Jerome, ZunTzu developer.