ZunTzu crashes while connecting to a game

Do you need help installing or using ZunTzu? Would you like to report a bug?

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

nick

Post by nick »

I do have one problem with ZunTzu. While connecting, sometimes game just crushes, with no reason. It happens ONLY to person, who want's to connect to game, not the one who hosts. I've tryed it on my two laptops and it's the same problem. Yesterday, I played with friend, I was hosting, he could not get it becouse of this crush. Just for no reason. ZunTzu just turns off, and there's a send raport info. Generally speaking, it happens only to the player, who want's to join game, not the host. I really need to fix this. It's very annoying. There's XP and 7 in my laptops, friend has got XP also. I don't remember if there was as issue on Vista. Help please.
Jerome
Site Admin

Post by Jerome »

Hi Nick!
Thanks for reporting that issue.
Next time please allow ZunTzu to send the error report. It's the easiest way for me to find out what went wrong.

I have moved your post to a dedicated topic.
Jerome, ZunTzu developer.
Bill Barrett

Post by Bill Barrett »

I wonder if this might not be the bug that I recently spotted - if the host player has the Stack Selector displayed when someone tries to connect, ZunTzu crashes on the connecting machine...
nick

Post by nick »

Hi. I forgot to mention, that it happens also when I'm allready in the game. Sometimes after one hour, another time after two hours, or after 30 minutes. There's no pattern. Thank You Bill and Jerome, I'll look into this and let You know.