Infinite number of counters?

Do you need help installing or using ZunTzu? Would you like to report a bug?

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

GJK

Infinite number of counters?

Post by GJK »

Is there a way to make a countersheet have an infinite number of counters? Or perhaps a number of counters each? I'm creating a gamebox for a game that uses a chart and counters to mark strength points but I'm changing it so that strength points are indicated on pieces that will go on the map. Doing it this way, I need a large number of the same pieces and would rather have a small sheet of counters that can be picked from multiple times instead of a huge sheet of counters that you pick from normally.

Thanks and Merry Christmas all!
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer
Bill Barrett

Post by Bill Barrett »

Merry Christmas to you too Gary.

Only "terrains" can be "infinite". If you need a large number of the same counters (or cards) just set the "supply" attribute to as many as you want - 100, 1000, 10000...

Regards, Bill.
GJK

Post by GJK »

Bill Barrett wrote:Merry Christmas to you too Gary.

Only "terrains" can be "infinite". If you need a large number of the same counters (or cards) just set the "supply" attribute to as many as you want - 100, 1000, 10000...

Regards, Bill.
Thanks Bill but do I understand correctly that the "terrain" (counters) would be unstackable and wouldn't operate normally?

What I have are basically strength chits that would go beneath each parent unit (up to 5 of these chits per unit) and they would need to travel with the unit. Would terrain work here or will I just have to make a few sheets of just these chits with a large supply of each type?
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer
Bill Barrett

Post by Bill Barrett »

Yup, terrains don't stack so your only option is to go with your second proposal.

Looks like you might be pushing the envelope with ZT as it stands now :wink:

Regards, Bill.