Installation ERROR

Do you need help installing or using ZunTzu? Would you like to report a bug?

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

titocosa

Installation ERROR

Post by titocosa »

hello. I cannot install zuntzu due to some error in the go.microsoft server. does it happens to anyone else or its just me?
error message:
"an error occurred while downloading a required file. you may retry downloading the file or cancel setup."
DETAILS>>
"An error occurred downloading the following resource:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=37283"

and when I try to access "go.microsoft" from my browser it just go to the error page "try to write it ok or the server isnt working right now..."
could anyone help? thnks.

sorry for my english. not from here.
Jerome
Site Admin

Post by Jerome »

Hi!
You should try to install the latest version of the .NET framework from the Microsoft web site.
Jerome, ZunTzu developer.
titocosa

that did it

Post by titocosa »

thnk you v much. that did it. sorry for the long time answer.

I have another "something" (dont know how to call it, "problem", "issue", "question") about ZUNTZU LANGUAGE. I understand it is XML CODE... but i've been searching all the forum and couldnt find anything like this:

is there some "list" of entries for XML CODE exclusively for zuntzu? (i mean only zuntzu uses). because i red all the tutorials from here and LUDO MAGAZINE but still missing some things. The problem i'm having right now is the image for the map to the game-box i'm doing. (its really large) I have 2 .jpg files with a size of 8000x8000 pixels and have to put them together on the virtual table. I found some code about "terrains" in the forum but didnt test it yet. anyways more doubts will come and I would like to have some sort of list of parameters that can be used in zuntzu (something like the F1 HELP key of any Microsoft program, like with an index and stuff, know what I mean? sorry to be so ANOYING, i know but it's that I'm not good with english (not from here!) and I want to explain it well. Sorry if this isnt the place to post this. And Thnks in advance. regards.
gunny3013

Post by gunny3013 »

I cannot install: Here is my error message:

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
Windows : 6.0.6002.131072 (Win32NT)
Common Language Runtime : 2.0.50727.4206
System.Deployment.dll : 2.0.50727.4016 (NetFxQFE.050727-4000)
mscorwks.dll : 2.0.50727.4206 (VistaSP2GDR.050727-4200)
dfdll.dll : 2.0.50727.4016 (NetFxQFE.050727-4000)
dfshim.dll : 4.0.31106.0 (Main.031106-0000)

SOURCES
Deployment url : http://www.zuntzu.com/download/ZunTzu.application

ERROR SUMMARY
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of http://www.zuntzu.com/download/ZunTzu.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ Configuration system failed to initialize
+ Root element is missing. (C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Config\machine.config)
+ Root element is missing.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
* [9/27/2010 9:40:49 PM] : Activation of http://www.zuntzu.com/download/ZunTzu.application has started.

ERROR DETAILS
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [9/27/2010 9:40:50 PM] System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException
- Configuration system failed to initialize
- Source: System.Configuration
- Stack trace:
at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.EnsureInit(String configKey)
at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.PrepareClientConfigSystem(String sectionName)
at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.System.Configuration.Internal.IInternalConfigSystem.GetSection(String sectionName)
at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.GetSection(String sectionName)
at System.Configuration.PrivilegedConfigurationManager.GetSection(String sectionName)
at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfiguration.GetConfigSection()
at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfiguration.Initialize()
at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfiguration.get_Sources()
at System.Diagnostics.TraceSource.Initialize()
at System.Net.Logging.InitializeLogging()
at System.Net.Logging.get_On()
at System.Net.WebRequest.Create(Uri requestUri, Boolean useUriBase)
at System.Net.WebRequest.Create(Uri requestUri)
at System.Deployment.Application.SystemNetDownloader.DownloadSingleFile(DownloadQueueItem next)
at System.Deployment.Application.SystemNetDownloader.DownloadAllFiles()
at System.Deployment.Application.FileDownloader.Download(SubscriptionState subState)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadManifestAsRawFile(Uri& sourceUri, String targetPath, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ServerInformation& serverInformation)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestDirectBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ServerInformation& serverInformation)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
--- Inner Exception ---
System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException
- Root element is missing. (C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Config\machine.config)
- Source: System.Configuration
- Stack trace:
at System.Configuration.ConfigurationSchemaErrors.ThrowIfErrors(Boolean ignoreLocal)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfParseErrors(ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfInitErrors()
at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.EnsureInit(String configKey)
--- Inner Exception ---
System.Xml.XmlException
- Root element is missing.
- Source: System.Xml
- Stack trace:
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowWithoutLineInfo(String res)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read()
at System.Configuration.XmlUtil..ctor(Stream stream, String name, Boolean readToFirstElement, ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.InitConfigFromFile()

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
No transaction information is available.
Jerome
Site Admin

Post by Jerome »

gunny3013 wrote: * Activation of http://www.zuntzu.com/download/ZunTzu.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ Configuration system failed to initialize
+ Root element is missing. (C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Config\machine.config)
+ Root element is missing.
Hi gunny3013!
The .NET framework seems to be corrupted on your computer.
You should try to repair it.
Jerome, ZunTzu developer.