100% CPU usage

General discussion about ZunTzu in English.

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

Lebatron

100% CPU usage

Post by Lebatron »

Is it normal for Suntzu to eat up 100%? It's not leaving enough juice to run anything else well, like Skype. My link to my friend while playing keeps dropping. BTW I don't have a slow PC it's a game machine.
Bill Barrett

Post by Bill Barrett »

How big is the module you are using?
Lebatron

Post by Lebatron »

Well my own module was rather big until I just compressed many of the files to jpg. However it is doing the 100% pegging running other modules too. I ran Storms of Steel and had the same problem. I have just noticed a weird trait while playing around. Using your suggesting to double click a stack to examine the chits, I noticed that as soon as I did that the meter would return to 3 or 4%. Play around some more, and it pegs back to 100%. Then I fix that again by double clicking a stack to "relieve" the CPU again. Funny behavior.
Bill Barrett

Post by Bill Barrett »

Well there's something strange going on with your system, because as I write I've got two sessions of ZunTzu running (one with Storms of Steel, the other with a three game version of Liberty Roads) along with Outlook, Firefox, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator as well as a bunch of other background gadgets and I'm only using 27% of CPU resources...