Development....

General discussion about ZunTzu in English.

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

morval

Development....

Post by morval »

Hi Jerome.

I'm hoping your are still planning on developing this excellent program, maybe just busy with life? :)

I keep checking back, but haven't seen any updates for awhile.

THere are a few additions that if made would make this the best program avaiolable for what I want to do. I've discussed them in other threads so won't bother now. Just wanted to check up on the state of Zun Tzu.

Even if you started charging for the program I'm sure people would buy it! It does so many things so well!

Thanks,

morval
mskorko

Re: Development....

Post by mskorko »

Yeah, ZunTzu is realy good, I've just had my first game in CoH and must say it was good :) keep up the good work, I'll donate your effort. Maybe you should try to rise the funds for next version, setup a goal at needed amount and ppl will get you there. :) GL
Jerome
Site Admin

Re: Development....

Post by Jerome »

morval wrote:I'm hoping your are still planning on developing this excellent program, maybe just busy with life? :)

I keep checking back, but haven't seen any updates for awhile.

THere are a few additions that if made would make this the best program avaiolable for what I want to do. I've discussed them in other threads so won't bother now. Just wanted to check up on the state of Zun Tzu.
Hi Morval!
Thanks for enjoying ZunTzu.
It's true it has been a long time since the last update. But I have not given up on ZunTzu!
Actually, I'm considering working on a whole new version - ZunTzu 2 ?
But I will not be able to do it all by myself. I'm looking for other developers who would like to start a new project from the ground up. There's plenty of interesting challenges.
Do you know boardgamers with a background in Silverlight development?
Jerome, ZunTzu developer.