Message error

Do you need help installing or using ZunTzu? Would you like to report a bug?

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

alonsii

Message error

Post by alonsii »

Hello i'm new here, but i'm using zunztu since 6 month to test one of my games.

One of my friends reported me this error message while trying to install a gamebox or zunztu (i'm not sure)

version 1.2.1.14
os Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
framework 2.0.50727.42
cpu count 2
ZunTzu.FileSystem.f: File "tarjetas de daños.jpg" not found in archive.
at ZunTzu.FileSystem.d.d()
at ZunTzu.Visualization.y.c.e()
at ZunTzu.Visualization.y.b(Int64 A_0)
at ZunTzu.b.b(String[] A_0)
Bill Barrett

Post by Bill Barrett »

ZunTzu.FileSystem.f: File "tarjetas de daños.jpg" not found in archive
Well it just looks as if this file is not in the gamebox (or it is named differently from the one listed in the game-box.xml or scenario file - remember it's case sensitive).

Regards, Bill.
alonsii

Post by alonsii »

But it's a bit strange because some other friends downloaded the same zunztu gamebox from the same place and they don't have any problem for play with it.

I downloaded the gamebox and i check that there is that file and in my computer it worked fine.....
Bill Barrett

Post by Bill Barrett »

Then it sounds like a problem specific to his computer - can he download and run other gameboxes?

Regards, Bill.
alonsii

Post by alonsii »

No,he couldn't. files could not be found and this time it writes not like windows error but on zuntzu (line on the bottom)
Bill Barrett

Post by Bill Barrett »

Is he running Windows XP or Vista, and does he have an up to date 3D graphics card (supporting Directx 7 or higher)?

Because if not (and I'm not that technically proficient), that's probably the cause of his problem.

Regards, Bill.
Jerome
Site Admin

Re: Message error

Post by Jerome »

alonsii wrote:One of my friends reported me this error message while trying to install a gamebox or zunztu (i'm not sure)

Hi Alonsii!
I don't know if it's causing the problem, but you should avoid using non-ASCII characters such as "ñ" in the file names of a Zip archive. I'm not sure it is properly supported.
Jerome, ZunTzu developer.
alonsii

Re: Message error

Post by alonsii »

Jerome wrote:
alonsii wrote:One of my friends reported me this error message while trying to install a gamebox or zunztu (i'm not sure)

Hi Alonsii!
I don't know if it's causing the problem, but you should avoid using non-ASCII characters such as "ñ" in the file names of a Zip archive. I'm not sure it is properly supported.
As i said before neither rest of my friends nor myself had problems with the gameboxes... and I checked the gb and the archive was already. Maybe it's something related to the graphic card?