Chit pull system for wargames

General discussion about ZunTzu in English.

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

John Anderson

Chit pull system for wargames

Post by John Anderson »

Hi all,
Very new to this whole Zuntzu thing, but very impressed so far. After a few hiccups, I've managed to sort out a workable World at War gamebox, however, I'm having real problems getting my head around how to do a chit pull system.

In WaW, each turn each player pulls a chit and whichever formation is drawn can move. There are also chits which end the turn. At the end of the turn, they're all returned to the 'cup'.

What I'd like is a virtual cup to the side of the map from where chits are placed during scenario setup and drawn in game, with an option to return all of the chits back into the cup at the end of the turn.

Possible? I would have thought so given the excellent C&C Ancients gamebox using cards which has been created.

Also, I'd like to second the request made by another person on these forums for rolled dice to loiter on the board until dismissed by mouse click. :)

John
Hedge-o-Matic

Post by Hedge-o-Matic »

These are all in the pipeline. I recently asked for a "Black Bag" for no-information draws directly to a players hand.

For your game, however, wouldn't merely making two-sided tokens or cards work? If the players always return them to the stack, a simple shuffle should do just fine.