error in card-section

Do you need help installing or using ZunTzu? Would you like to report a bug?

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

DCelso

error in card-section

Post by DCelso »

Hello to programers
I have found an error in card section that it causes that the back image were incorrect.
The pngs files are 3x3 image cards.
When I change card section to a counter-section it works well.
<counter-sheet name="Cartas01" front-image-file="cartas01.png" front-resolution="600 dpi" back-image-file="cartas10.png" back-resolution="600 dpi">
<card-section columns="3" rows="3" face-left="0" face-top="0" face-right="2007" face-bottom="3153" back-left="0" back-top="0" back-right="2007" back-bottom="3153" />
</counter-sheet>
<counter-sheet name="Cartas02" front-image-file="cartas02.png" front-resolution="600 dpi" back-image-file="cartas11.png" back-resolution="600 dpi">
<counter-section shadow="5.0" columns="3" rows="3" front-left="0" front-top="0" front-right="2007" front-bottom="3153" back-left="0" back-top="0" back-right="2007" back-bottom="3153" />
</counter-sheet>

I would use counter section instead of card section but the problem is that when you put the mouse over it the cards are separated and it is not very good for cards.
Pokke

Re: error in card-section

Post by Pokke »

DCelso wrote:I would use counter section instead of card section but the problem is that when you put the mouse over it the cards are separated and it is not very good for cards.
In a card section you just use one image file. Not a front- and back-image file as with counters. In that one image file you point to a (small) part that will be used as the back-image on all the cards. Check out the poker gamebox to see what I mean. (Or one of the modules that I created, they're all with cards and counters)
DCelso

Post by DCelso »

Yes, doing it works well.
The thing is that I would to reutilize the pngs files that they are utilized to the print and play version. And this files have a png with the 3x3 front head cards and another png file with 3x3 backs head cards.

Anyway it is curious that in counter-section you can do it and in card-section you can not do it, because it is the same concect. I still thing that it is an error.