Zuntzu keys

General discussion about ZunTzu in English.

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

DCelso

Zuntzu keys

Post by DCelso »

Hello to all,
I need help using the zuntzu interface.
For example using carcassone gamebox, How can I do that the tiles can put it with an ajust more easily and more perfect?. Actualy when I try play the tiles I spend too time to ajust it in the correct position and it is very bored. Are there any method to put they using a grid like some graphics programs have?

I tried to run two zuntzu instances in the same machine, one doing server and other doing client and only the server instance can change the view, can flush the cards and upload to the hand, what I need do for that other player can do it too?

Thanks.
capuani

Post by capuani »

Hello, there's no way to perfectly tie tiles in carcassonne; but although I though it was bad, I ended liking it the way it is. After all, in a real game you will NEVER have all the tiles perfectly aligned. This makes the game even more realistic!

About what the issue you described, probably was because you hosted and connected to the game on the same PC. In the game I had I had no problems at all.

Ciao
Jerome
Site Admin

Re: Zuntzu keys

Post by Jerome »

DCelso wrote:I tried to run two zuntzu instances in the same machine, one doing server and other doing client and only the server instance can change the view, can flush the cards and upload to the hand, what I need do for that other player can do it too?
Hi! I believe there's a way to run two instances on the same computer and still have access to the hand with both instances: you'll have to open two Windows user sessions and switch between those user sessions.
Jerome, ZunTzu developer.