Move to New Server (ZT2)

General discussion about ZunTzu in English.

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

Chobham_1980

Move to New Server (ZT2)

Post by Chobham_1980 »

Hi ZT Folk:

In the US, this Monday (May, 31st), is our day to 'memorialize' our lost heroes in our past wars. A time to remember those who were lost in past wars - US citizen / or civilian . . .

Because we have so many non-US members, I thought we could also remember our Zun Ztu history!

In late 2019 - Jerome decided to move the first ZT site to another less-expensive server. Moving to another server, is complicated and VERY time-consuming! Throughout 2020, Jerome worked to make the new server (ZT2) useful for ZT Folk. Early this year (2021), he spent his time making sure NEW folks could download the core ZT program. Additionally, he is currently working on a program to help me update the ZT2 Files section!

Overall, my lack of programming skills is slowing down ZT2 file section. But, Jerome is still working to get ZT2 Files section based on HOSTED ZT games, rather than links (as on ZT1st site).

Can we memorialize his work?

Please send, a 'thanks' for his efforts :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Harkaman

Re: Move to New Server (ZT2)

Post by Harkaman »

I am so glad this project is continuing. Jerome is greatly commended for all his efforts. This is the best program for board games. I've tried TTS and some others but was not happy with the experience. Bravo, Jerome. :D
Abileor

Re: Move to New Server (ZT2)

Post by Abileor »

Merci beaucoup pour ce travail et cette renaissance