Carrier for ZunTzu

Discuss game box design and sharing.

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

GJK

Carrier for ZunTzu

Post by GJK »

Has been released. Any feedback appreciated.

http://www.garykrockover.com/zuntzu/

Image[/img]
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer
btrhoads

Looks Awesome

Post by btrhoads »

I am currently making my way thru the rules for Carrier. I can't wait to play it. If it weren't for Zun Tsu and the time you took to create this game box, I may not have known this game existed or what it was. Thanks for sharing. :D :D :D
GJK

Re: Looks Awesome

Post by GJK »

btrhoads wrote:I am currently making my way thru the rules for Carrier. I can't wait to play it. If it weren't for Zun Tsu and the time you took to create this game box, I may not have known this game existed or what it was. Thanks for sharing. :D :D :D
That's good to hear - I'm glad that you're enjoying the game and this ZunTzu gamebox. This was a 2+ year project for me as I had started by "updating" the graphics for the map some time ago. Recreating each of the counters (with a minimal of modification) was the time consuming part.

I'm in communication with Mr. Jon Southard, who designed "Carrier" with another project that a friend of mine and him are collaborating on. Mr. Southard is a fantastic game designer and "Carrier" was one of the greatest in my opinion. This game gives me an "on the edge of my seat" experience every time that I play it. I hope that you're finding the same experiences!
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer
btrhoads

Post by btrhoads »

Wow, I thought the game box looked a little different than the cardboard version. You did an excellent job on the graphics. If there is any need for play testing new games from Mr. Southard, please sign me up. :D