Game Box Screenshot Link Correction

Do you need help installing or using ZunTzu? Would you like to report a bug?

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

btrhoads

Game Box Screenshot Link Correction

Post by btrhoads »

Jerome,

I just uploaded the game box for Star Trek DBG and I hosed the screenshot link up. Could you change it?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48568287@N04/6963455337/

I didn't think this was something we could edit after we submitted it, but if I am incorrect please let me know. I can change myself. :D
GJK

Re: Game Box Screenshot Link Correction

Post by GJK »

btrhoads wrote:Jerome,

I just uploaded the game box for Star Trek DBG and I hosed the screenshot link up. Could you change it?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48568287@N04/6963455337/

I didn't think this was something we could edit after we submitted it, but if I am incorrect please let me know. I can change myself. :D
I'd like to be able to edit the gameboxes that I've uploaded in the past as well - adding screenshots and changing the link to download. BUT, I'd rather not have that option if it comes at the expense of getting ZunTzu 2.0 released!
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer
Jerome
Site Admin

Post by Jerome »

btrhoads wrote:I just uploaded the game box for Star Trek DBG and I hosed the screenshot link up. Could you change it?
Done. Thanks for sharing! ;-)
Jerome, ZunTzu developer.
Jerome
Site Admin

Post by Jerome »

GJK wrote:I'd like to be able to edit the gameboxes that I've uploaded in the past as well - adding screenshots and changing the link to download. BUT, I'd rather not have that option if it comes at the expense of getting ZunTzu 2.0 released!
Hi Gary!
I know that would be a nice feature. On the other hand it is good not to have to sign in to post a link. I thought maybe I could allow editing based on the IP address of the original poster.

I am going full steam ahead with ZunTzu 2 at the moment. I wouldn't want to divert a single hour from that goal. I am feeling bad enough about how long it took me between the release of version 1 and version 2. On the other hand, if version 2 had been released two years ago it certainly would have been a different piece of software altogether. But enough chatting. Back to work!
Jerome
Site Admin

Post by Jerome »

GJK wrote:I'd like to be able to edit the gameboxes that I've uploaded in the past as well - adding screenshots and changing the link to download.
By the way, just send me a message and I will do the changes for you. ;-)
btrhoads

Post by btrhoads »

Thanks Jerome. Sorry to bother you. :D

Yes, please keep trucking on zt 2.0 I can't wait. Already planning my next box. :wink:
Jerome
Site Admin

Post by Jerome »

btrhoads wrote:Sorry to bother you.
You didn't. :-)