Lost ZTBs from ZT1 (AHOD)

Discuss game box design and sharing.

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

Chobham_1980

Re: Lost ZTBs from ZT1 (AHOD)

Post by Chobham_1980 »

Hi ZT Folk!

In the US, today is a holiday named Thanksgiving. On this holiday, we reflect on what we are grateful in our life. Of course, ZT is what I am grateful (Thanks Jerome!). It also seems that there are other Folk who look to honor him.

I am pleased to introduce Mr. Eric Sprague who reviewed his Hard-Drive and found "Napoleonic Empire" - an older once-linked-ZT1 ZTB :!:

Can you do the same? We have approximately 200+ 'unlinked' ZTBs we are in search. Keep an eye on ZT2 New List for other un-linked ZTBs in which we search 8)

Thanks-Giving, Rich (ZT Upload Team) - we will continue to give . . .
PetersonR

Post by PetersonR »

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks, for allowing me to download this ZTB :!: :!:

Keep up the work, and I will continue to design/send more of my favorite games to ZT :!: :?: :!: :idea: :idea:

I promise, more ZTB's; keep an eye out for my favorite game series: Classic Europa's, "Western Desert."

Thanks ES, for the older ZTB. I'll will play-around with this download!

Thanks for the work :!: :!:
Chobham_1980A

Post by Chobham_1980A »

Hi ZT Folk!

Over the past year, due to some oversites, we lost "Amateurs to Arms!" An old ZT1 linked game.

The designer was kind enough to re-submit his earlier ZTB to be hosted on ZT2 :!:

Many thanks to D. Davis for reviewing his library and resending his ZTB design 8) 8)

Keep an eye on the future ZT Files page. As of today, we are still missing 233+ older linked games on ZT1 :oops: Are you willing to help?

Regards, ZT Upload Team
Chobham_1980A

Post by Chobham_1980A »

Hi ZT Folk!

Now uploaded to ZT2 is the final curated list of the 233 ZTBs once LINKED on pre-2019 website - see: - New: 005: ZT1 Green List - - Uploaded 12/26/2022. On 1/26/2022, this will be dropped to the general library.

We are in search of these ZTBs to HOST on our current site! Please review your hard-drive's and see if you have of the listed ZTBs. Please submit should you find one (or more?) of these titles or know any original ZT designer's :!: :!: :?: :!: :!:

Download and take a look at this list - did you download before 2019 (?), if so it might be a lost ZTB :?: :idea: :?: :?: :idea: :!:

Happy Holiday's - ZT Upload Team

PS For next year, we will post a tutorial on "How to Submit a ZTB." This will be a 006 download.
Chobham_1980A

Post by Chobham_1980A »

Hi ZT Folk!

We were sent 5 potential ZT1 designs. Found by "Unknown Soldier." Today, we have included "Leuthen v1.0" which is now verified and now hosted on ZT2 8) :!: 8) :!: :!: :!:

Please note that the ZT1 Green List is updated. In the meantime - please applaud another ZT Folk, who has helped our site!

Regards, Rich

As of 1/3/2023, 232 old, LINKED games of which seek . . . "Keep finding older linked games"
And to know: 674 now HOSTED on ZT2 and continue to "Play, Save our gaming heritage!" See the NEW section of ZT2 Files . . .

UPDATE (1/15/2023): Thanks to Unkown Soldier, we yielded a total of 4 ZT1 boxes (1 was already uploaded) - only 229 to find :!: :D 8)

"
PetersonR

Post by PetersonR »

Hey,

The ZT1 Excel is a great idea!

I am going through my library and looking for anything I downloaded before 2019. I have been collecting ZTBs for a long time, hopefully I'll some and check versus the spreadsheet

Count on me :mrgreen:
Chobham_1980A

Post by Chobham_1980A »

ZT Folk!

Based on the most recent ZT1 submissions. There seems to be a hesitancy in sharing older ZT1 Boxes (ZTBs) and allowing a 'real' name to be included in as the 'finder' of an older ZT1 linked game!

No need to worry. ZunZtu2 will protect our Folk from any problems of copy-right owners: See the top of the 'files-page.' Here is our boilerplate language - > "If you are a game publisher and object to your game being in this list just send me a mail (click here ) and I will remove the link immediately." See https://zuntzu.com/files.htm for the actual verbiage!

Our 'submission button' requires an active e-mail address. Some of our recent ZT1 submitters have been setting up a new e-mail addresses for the purpose of hiding their identity! No problem, but please notate your wish in the last text-box. But please allow us in distinguishing different Anonymous submitters with number extensions (ie Anonymous 1, 2, 3 etc.).

We have been receiving non-green-list ZT1's: Example - - 3/25/2023 - Reuploaded: HellTank Destroyer & 3/25/2023 - Reuploaded: Les Chevaliers de la Table Ronde - in French To the Anonymous submitter, we lost track of these old ZT1 ZTBs - - THANK YOU FOR FINDING THESE LONG LOST ZTBS :D

But, no submitter never needs to be worried about their personal legal exposure. ZunZtu has been doing this since 2007 - we get/got it - we only need help! Can you help "Play, Save our Gaming Heritage."

Rich of the ZT Upload Team

PS Since 2007, how many copy-right owners requested a deletion = ZERO :?: :idea: :!: :D - - 16+ years, feel safe and allow ZT to share your work on our favorite e-platform 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Chobham_1980A

Post by Chobham_1980A »

Hi ZT Folk!

As many know, this thread is closed. But there seems interest in finding older 'linked ZTB's.' We are still looking for 217+ linked games. See "005 ZT1 Green List" on our files site . . .

Can you help? Review your hard-drive for ZTBs downloaded from before 2019 . . . If you have any older ZTB, we will be able to upload to our ZT2 site!

We have been successful thanks to "Unknown Soldier," "Anonymous," "AnonymousA" and "R.Peterson."

Download the safe Excel file for more information.

ZT appreciates the help :idea: :!: :idea: :!: